HGTV’s House Hunters Films Hudson Valley Episode
The Hudson Valley was just featured on an episode of the popular HGTV show House Hunters. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the episode featured a Peekskill couple who were looking to relocate. The location they ended up choosing was Fishkill but not before checking out other parts of the area.
The episode first aired Thursday night and also features The Tomato Cafe and Van Wyck Homestead Museum along with the two Fishkill properties they viewed. A third piece of property in Buchanan was also visited.
This is the second time the show has contacted local real estate agent Grace Patalano according to the Journal. She stated she's still not sure how they got her contact information but she's glad they found her. This is her first time back since her 2016 television debut.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash