Here Is Why The Rain Storm Is Going To Help The Yankees Get To The World Series
So game 4 of the ALCS (American League Champion Series) was scheduled for last night but with the rain and wind, they made the decision to move the game. Instead of game 4 being Wednesday, 5 being played on Thursday and Friday being the off and travel day, they'll play 4 games without a break.
This is going to help the Yankees win and go to the World Series. At least that's my thinking and theory and here's why:
- It give Tanaka a chance to pitch on full rest
- They had a long break after the season ended and did well and the same going into the ALDS so why not this time
- Everyone needs rest but they are used to playing 4 or more games in a row and did it all season and that's how they were so good
- Houston isn't used to playing in this weather because let's face it, TX is nothing like NY
- Weather is more in line for football than baseball but again, it's NY not TX so we are used to it, they are not.
Game 4 happens tonight and let's hope my theory is right. If not, let's take our losses and go win the next 3.