Here is How to Fall Asleep in Two Minutes
This could be really helpful.
With back to school here and sleep coming at a premium I thought that this little routine could be helpful for parents struggling with getting zzz's.
According to Standard, back in 1981 the book Relax and Win showed us a secret method the U.S. military supposedly came up with that can put you to sleep in two minutes and there are five steps they say to follow to get to sleep.
Here is what you need to do....
1. Relax your face, including your tongue, jaw, and the muscles around your eyes.
2. Drop your shoulders as low as they can go. Then relax your arms one at a time.
3. Breathe out, and relax your chest.
4. Relax your legs, starting with your thighs and then your calves.
5. Picture yourself in a calm location, like lying in a canoe under a clear blue sky or lying in a black velvet hammock in a dark room. And if you're still not asleep, repeat the phrase "don't think, don't think" over and over again in your head.
They did say that this method might not work the first few times you try it but after doing it for 6 weeks 96% people say that it worked for them, so you might want to give it a try.