Gov. Cuomo is Selling his $2.3 Million Hudson Valley Home
Gov. Cuomo is planning to move out of the Hudson Valley.
Gov. Cuomo and his partner, TV star Sandra Lee, are selling their home in Westchester. Their 1950s Colonial in New Castle will be listed for $2.3 million, according to the New York Times.
Lee, a Food Network personality and author, and Cuomo have lived in the lower Hudson Valley for the past decade.
The New York Post reported Cuomo and Lee are also splitting up. Lee and the Governor's office denied the couple is splitting up.
Lee says they no longer need their Westchester home because Cuomo's three daughters have grown up and are living elsewhere.
- Hudson Valley 'Accent' Considered One of the Worst in America
- 'Upsetting' Animal Cruelty Video Spread in Hudson Valley School
- Texting While Walking May Soon be Illegal in New York
- Gov. Cuomo is Selling his $2.3 Million Hudson Valley Home
- Hudson Valley Business Accused of Selling Mountain Lion Taxidermy
- Hudson Valley Teacher Allegedly Watched Porn in Classroom
- Hudson Valley McDonald's Accused of Scamming Customers
- Hudson Valley City Named Worst Place to Live in New York
- Hudson Valley Teen is Going Viral for Epic Promposal
- Beloved 100 Year Old Hudson Valley Business Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Welfare Fraud Task Force Arrest 6