First Bannerman Island Tours Of 2019 Announced
Bannerman Island is a treasure that is unique to the Hudson Valley. In recent years, much effort has been made to rehab the run-down structures and bring the island back to life. And now comes word that the first tours of 2019 have been announced. Last year was the busiest on the island yet when more than 9,000 people made the trip. They've been offering a variety of activities including movies and even live action plays.
Tours will resume the weekend of May 4 and the first departure will be at 11 AM. These specific tours will offer departures from both Beacon and Newburgh and will most likely sell out in advance.
A guided walking tour of the island is part of the tour and will include access to the newly opened Bannerman family residence. Tours this year will also include access to parts of the island that have been previously inaccessible.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash