Feature Film Seeks Hudson Valley Production Assistant
We often hear about opportunities for local actors to secure roles in upcoming Hudson Valley productions, but these projects don't happen without help behind the scenes. An upcoming feature film being shot in the area is on the lookout for a production assistant to work in the Set Decorating Department.
They have offices in Kingston and the locations will be scattered throughout the area. The ideal candidate's role will be to assist the set decorator with driving, tracking and taking care of receipts along with scheduling pickups and tracking deliveries.
This paid gig offers $1050 a week for 60 hours of work. Anyone interested in the job should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Has the movie and TV business in the Hudson Valley affected you? If so, how?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash