Dutchess Man Running for a Great Cause
One Hudson Valley man is running across Dutchess County for a great cause.
Michael Lentini, aka The Wolf(no relation to our radio station, but A+ nickname none the less), will be running from Poughkeepsie to Cold Spring on Tuesday, April 28th. Lentini teamed up with Tommy Virgadamo who started The #GIVEBACK2020 fundraiser to raise money for small businesses and essential workers here in the Hudson Valley during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The first round of the fundraiser raised $10,000 and has been distributed to different small businesses and first responders around Dutchess County.
The run is the grand finale. During the run, Lentini will be wearing different shirts every mile representing different local businesses. So far they have 30 shirts. It looks like Mike will be running about 30 miles, with his goal of making it to Newburgh.
If you'd like to donate to Mike's run you can visit Tommy Virgadamo's Instagram account. There, you can also follow along during Mike's run starting Tuesday at 12:15pm.
Mike will be running for Team BreadGod Fit out of Newburgh.
Good luck, Mike AKA The Wolf!
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America