Dutchess County SPCA Will Empty the Shelter This Weekend
My dog is a 3-year-old beagle mix and he's been my best friend since his gotcha day! I adopted him from the Dutchess County SPCA over two years ago and he's loved me unconditionally since that day. There are very few things in life that reciprocate your attention like a pet. If you've been thinking about saving the life of an orphaned animal, this weekend is the best time to execute your hero skills.
The Dutchess County SPCA is on of 111 shelters across the country that are participating in Empty The Shelters on Saturday, May 5. This is a program sponsored by The BISSELL Pet Foundation which means they will cover the adoption fees for animals rescued that day.
Prospective adopters should be 18 years of age or older, have identification showing the present address and have the knowledge and consent of their landlord if applicable.
Empty the Shelter is Saturday, May 5 from noon to 5PM. The DCSPCA is located at 636 Violet Avenue, Hyde Park, NY. Have fun rescuing your new best friend!
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash