Creepy Tree Faces Arrive in Dutchess County
Am I the only one who thinks these things are creepy? I can't be alone.
What are these creepy faces and what the heck do they mean? Just when we thought we had seen the last of these things they've started popping up again. Now they've made it across the bridge and in Dutchess County.
These smiling trees have been spotted in the Hudson Valley for about a year now. They were originally sighted in Orange County but the latest smiles have been spotted in Wappingers Fall and Fishkill. What does it all mean? I wish I knew. I've personally been digging in to the mystery without much luck.
Is it some form of Wiccan ritual? Is it a nature protest of some sort? After all, these faces only appear on dead trees.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash