Chili Cook Off in Gardiner Saturday
Gardiner Fire and Rescue will host a Chili Cook Off this Saturday at the Firehouse.
Saturday February 29th from 11 AM to 2 PM you are invite to join the Gardiner Fire Rescue for their Annual Chill cook-off event at the fire house at 2349 Route 44 in Gardiner. The Gardiner Parks & Recreation is also part of this culinary event that benefits both organizations.
Enjoy samples of local flavor and make sure you cast a vote for your favorite. You are welcome to bring your best chili for a chance to win cash prizes. For cook-off rules and to register as a chili contestant log onto www.gardinerfireandrescue.org
This is a family event so bring out all the chili fans you know. Everyone is welcome to enter, taste and/or vote. There will be free contest entries for chefs. For those enjoying the samples it is $8 per taster; $3 for kids under 12.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash