Cabs Are Here! The Situation is Leaving a Hudson Valley Prison
We no longer have a Situation in the Hudson Valley.
If you remember back to time 8 months ago, you may remember one famous reality star ended up, jailed, in the Hudson Valley.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of MTV's The Jersey Shore was sentenced to 8 months in prison for tax evasion. That prison just happened to be in our hometown. Sorrentino was doing time in Otisville Federal Correctional Institution in Orange County.
The Situation was in good company in Otisville. It was reported that President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen and Fyre Festival creator Billy McFarland were both doing time in Otisville as well.
According to ABC7 NY, the cabs are here and The Situation is getting out. He will be released from Otisville today, Thursday, September 12th.
Sorrentino was most recently seen on the newest Jersey Shore installment Jersey Shore Family Vacation.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash