BK’s New Sandwich Could Give You Actual Nightmares
You don't need to eat junk food before bed in order to have nightmares. All you have to do is eat Burger King's latest spooky sandwich.
It's almost Halloween and it's time for the Whopper to move aside. According to Delish, the fast food giant is now offering a new sandwich called the 'Nightmare King.' It's a chicken sandwich with a green bub.
Here's the unbelievable part. Burger King has teamed up with a sleep center too conduct a test on the people that ate it. The study found out that the costumers who indulged in the 'Nightmare King' were over 3 times likelier to have nightmares.
It's believed to be all in their heads. Maybe they were telling ghost storied before bed.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash