Angry Orchard Hosting Last Farmers Market of the Season
Who doesn't love a great farmers market?
It only gets better when said farmers market has Angry Orchard in Walden as its backdrop. Beautiful views with a ton of different Hudson Valley vendors? Where do we sign up?
Well, luckily you don't have to sign up. All you have to do is clear your schedule for this weekend. Because the fall is such a busy time at Angry Orchard in Walden, they ask that you register for their last farmers market of the season at their Eventbrite page.
You'll get to check out products from vendors such as Whipped Cupcakes, Petie’s Biscuits, M&M Italian Provisions, Champagne Teas, Creekside Art Co. and more.
Don't miss the last farmers market of the season at Angry Orchard this Saturday from 11 am until 5pm in Walden.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash