A Unique View Of The Hudson Valley Commute
Chances are you've never had a view of the Hudson Valley commute like this. Drone pilot Scott Snell is well known for his breathtaking videos of area nature and landmarks. For his latest project, he captures a view from above most would never see.
The video begins with an overhead view of the roundabout at Annsville Circle where Route 9 and 202 come together. From there we see Route 9 Southbound which overlooks Peekskill and the waterfront. We also catch a glimpse of Metro-North and Amtrak trains heading north towards Bear Mountain and Garrison.
While the Hudson Valley has it’s laid back qualities, there’s still the hundreds of thousands of commuters grinding it out on a daily basis all over the valley. Here’s a fun new look at the organized chaos! - Scott Snell's Facebook Page
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash