5 Resort Getaways You Can Take in Ulster County
As you find yourself staring at the calendar knowing that you have to take time off before the end of the summer (no, what you just had was not a time off it was working from home and social isolation). Where do you want to go? Will you get on a place? A train? Or are you looking for a getaway more suited to an automobile?
The Ulster County Chamber of Commerce recently reminded me of these 5 great places that are right here! In Ulster County! Each property is unique and to be fair, I think we all need to spend at least a week at each location just to know which one is our favorite. Who's with me?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America