5 Best TV Dads (PICS)
Did your favorite make our list?
Let's start with wishing every dad a very Happy Father's Day, if you're lucky enough to still have your dad in your life, make sure you do a little something special for them this year. It can be anything from a homemade card to a huge BBQ. Whatever you choose, I think your dad will love it.
Now if you're anything like me, at certain points in my life I've spent a bunch of time watching TV and I have to say that certain dads on my favorite shows have influenced me in one way or another. Now I'm not saying I teach my kids through the eyes of Homer Simpson but I have picked up a few tricks from some dads I've watched on TV over the years.
In celebration of Father's Day coming up on Sunday, June 21, I came up with the Top 5 TV dads of all time!! At least according to me...LOL! Here is what I came up with....
Five Best TV Dads
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America