150 Acre Hudson Valley Farm With Equestrian Facility is For Sale
A farm that comes with 150 acres, multiple houses and a brand-new equestrian facility could be yours for $10 million. Here's a sneak peek.
Grace Hill Farm off Altamont Road in Millbrook is on the market for $9.95 million. Sotheby’s International Realty calls the estate "one of the most desirable properties in Millbrook."
The 3-bedroom main house was once featured by Architectural Digest. Next to the main house is a swimming pool, pool house, guest cottage, family stable and playhouse with a recording studio and gymnasium.
The estate also features a 4-bedroom guest house and a 4-bedroom early farmhouse, each with its own driveway.
The Grace Hill Farm also comes with a brand-new state-of-the-art equestrian facility which includes a 14-stall stable, indoor arena and luxurious viewing room splendidly appointed to accommodate large gatherings, according to Sotheby’s International Realty.
Check out photos of the estate below:
- Pickle-Flavored Popcorn Being Sold in Many Hudson Valley Stores
- Hudson Valley City One of '50 Worst Cities to Live In' in U.S.
- Many Protest Drag Queen Story Hour in Hudson Valley
- 150 Acre Hudson Valley Farm With Equestrian Facility is For Sale
- NYSP: 70-Year-Old Tried to Kill Neighbor, Police in Hudson Valley