Woodstock 50 May Move To Maryland, Tickets Are Now Free
I'm not one what to say I told you so. Is there any Upstate New Yorker who is surprised by this?
The chances of Woodstock's 50th actually happening are getting more and more slim each day. The odds of it happening in New York are completely out now. The location to hold the event has changed more times than I can count. The last we heard on the subject, Woodstock 50 was denied a permit to hold it in Vernon after moving from Watkins Glen.
According to Rolling Stone, last week representatives from Woodstock discussed the possibility of holding it in Maryland at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia.
Apparently, the show is free now and being listed as a benefit show. Only VIP tickets will be sold. The show could still happen but many of the main acts like Jay Z and Dead and Company have dropped out of the lineup.
The show is scheduled to happen on August 16, if it happens.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash