When Do You Turn on Your Heat?
Am I crazy? Don't answer that, yet.
I've been asking a few of my friends and it's looking more and more like I am in the minority here.
We've had a few cold snaps in the Hudson Valley over the past few weeks, however, it hasn't been too bad. My friends have all said that they have already turned on their heat for the season.
That's actually outrageous.
I've turned my heat on once because it was a little chilly, and I wanted to get my pipes ready for the winter season. But it has not been on consistently at all yet this chilly season.
CJ says he has his cranked up to 80 already. I'm waiting for the first major snowfall.
So help me ease my mind here a little bit, when do you turn on your heat?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash