What Would You Put in a 2020 Time Capsule?
As adults, it's hard for us to wrap our heads around what's going on with the current state of our world. But imagine being a kid during these times?
They're not able to see their friends, we try our best to keep them away from the "scary stuff" on the news and they're missing out on school.
I've been thinking a lot about a time capsule and what it would look like for kids in elementary school in 2020. What would they put in it? What would they remember about it?
Dutchess County Government was on the same wavelength. They shared on their social media accounts a way for kids to document their experience while living through this pandemic, with coloring book pages.
If adults would like to participate, Dutchess County put together the "Dutchess County COVID-19 History Survey." This is a way for adults to document how they're handling the pandemic and "will better prepare leaders for the health crises of the future."
If you had an actual time capsule what would you put in it to represent the last few months?
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America