What Words or Phrases are You Tired of Hearing?
I have to be honest, I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over.
Yes, I know, this is a scary time. We're not sure what's going on or when this pandemic will end. But can we talk about how we basically have a whole new vocabulary thanks to COVID-19?
Working in the media and sharing the news with our listeners every day, we've noticed that we have these new words or phrases that we're done with saying.
For the love of everything that is good can you please stay home so we can all stop saying "Flatten the Curve.
Saying "Social Distancing" is almost as annoying as saying "I've been ghosted again."
Honestly, I finally just figured out how to spell "Quarantine" correctly without spellcheck and I would love to never have to write it out again.
Also, I could go without saying "unchartered territory" or "uncertain times" ever again.
In all seriousness, I do hope this pandemic ends soon. And I can promise you once this passes I will never use the above words or sayings ever again.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America