Want to Wrap Your Christmas Present in Sausage Scented Paper?
I'm telling you, the holidays are getting weirder and weirder every year.
Last year there were the pickle-flavored candy canes and this year it's sausage scented wrapping paper. Yes, you read that correctly.
If you're in the kitchen and happen to be making a Jimmy Dean Holiday recipe it could win you some sausage inspired gifts.
According to JimmyDeanGiftExchange.com all you need to do is make of the many popular Jimmy Dean recipes and you could get your hands on some cowboy boot slippers, sausage flavored candy canes or the most talked-about item the sausage scented wrapping paper.
Cook up some Jimmy Dean fun like their Sausage Cinnamon Roll Casserole or their Sausage Holiday Rice Ring.
What sausage recipe will you be cooking up?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash