Toys R Us Plans to Return By Holiday Season
Toys R us will be making a comeback. Will the Hudson Valley see one?
You may get to be a Toys R Us Kid again very soon.
Last year a lot of sad millennials said goodbye to an old friend. Of course, I'm talking about Geoffrey the Giraffe. Toys R Us and Baby's R Us closed their doors leaving a huge gap in the market for toy sales. Bloomberg reports that new locations will be opening up by the holidays.
Though the stores will make a comeback they will be operating in a much smaller capacity. The stores will be about 10,000 square feet which is about 1/3 of the size of previous stores,
The stores will also feature more experiences with their products in order to compete with online sales.
Will the Hudson Valley see one? We may find out before Christmas.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash