Top Five Types of April Fools’ Day Pranks
Yes it's today!!!
We decided this year we would take a break from the silliness that is April Fools Day and we thought we should give you fair warning as you start your day today.
With that in mind we came across a list of the top five pranks that are the most common that people fall for according to National Today.
There list includes:
1. Mind game pranks, like rearranging someone's furniture and pretending nothing looks out of the ordinary.
2. Lying pranks, like telling your significant other you're pregnant or like Jess, a co-worker telling you something that inst true at work, like ME being fired. Although I think she wishes that was true.
3. A prank phone call.
4. A "make things inaccessible" prank, like putting a stapler in Jell-O which was done to me like 15 years ago when my co-workers at another station put my headphones in a huge bowl of Jell-O and yes I was beyond PISSED! LOL!
5. A "toilet humor" prank, like cellophane on a toilet seat or putting fake poop in someone's coffee.
So now you're aware of some of the most common pranks. Have you ever fell for an April Fools prank? Share it with us on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash