Top 3 Highlights From Taste of Country
Here are our top 3 from this weekend up at Hunter Mountain.
If you were lucky enough to be at the sold out 2018 Taste of Country Music Festival, you most likely have a highlight or two that you will never forget from an incredible weekend of great country music.
Jess and I came up with our own highlight list this morning and wanted to share it with you.
Jess' top 3 highlights include:
1. Playing drinking games out in the parking lot.
2. Holding hands with the man of her dreams Dustin Lynch.
3. Doing shots with Ashley McBryde.
My top 3 include:
1. Meeting so many people at our pre-party at Roni McGegeor's.
2. Shaking hands with hundreds of service men and woman.
3. Finding out how cool and down to earth Florida Georgia Line was.
If you were at TOC this past weekend, we would love to hear about the highlights of the weekend for you. You can call the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess show at 845-473-9431, leave us a comment below or share your story with some pictures on our Facebook page.
Want to keep track of everything that went on at the Taste of Country Music Festival 2017? Follow 94.3/97.3 The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat with the username TheWolf943973. Show us how you're partying at Taste of Country Music Festival with the hashtag #WolfTOC.
Read all our Taste of Country Music Festival coverage of the event under the tag Taste of Country Music Festival 2018.
- Eric Church Will Rock the Taste of Country Music Festival as 2018 Headliner!
- Florida Georgia Line Confirmed as 2018 Taste of Country Music Festival Headliners
- Justin Moore, Dustin Lynch, Montgomery Gentry & More Added to TOC
- Your TOC Festival Weather Forecast