Too Much to Pick From to Start Binge Watching
I am ready for a binge watching day. I can't remember the last time I got to watch something on a streaming service. I don't thinking my Netflix account is even still active it has been so long. I am not even sure if I did have time what I would watch.
The New York Times has a list of the top 50 shows on Netflix right now I guess that would be the perfect place to select my next show from. The pressure there though is 50 is a lot to choose from if you haven't any clue what's hot. I did get an Ad for "The Witcher" sent to me through some google redirect but honestly if you know me that seems a bit obvious. However the trailer looks good and it's based on a book series so maybe it could be a good place to start.
So before the next big snow day which seems a ways off I will have to narrow the list. I could also just ask Jess who seems to have the binge watching do to a science.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash