Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what over the weekend?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you a quick recap of what we did over the weekend with a little something we call "Three Things". Here is how it works, Jess reads to you on the air anonymously, two sets of three things that we did over the weekend. You task is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" from the show today, here they are....
1. Finished a puzzle.
2. Beat a personal best.
3. Watched the Last Dance.
1. Started the Netflix series Money Heist.
2. Saw a plane mishap.
3. Found an open Chinese food restaurant in Dutchess county.
Who do you think did which set of three? Get the answer and all the stories behind our "things" by taking a look at our weekly video version...
Thank you for watching and if you do decide to watch the series Money Heist on Netflix, let me know what you think about it. You can text me through the Wolf app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America