Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Busy weekend for us, how about you?
Every Monday we kick off the week by giving you guys a quick recap of what we did over the weekend with a chance to win a great prize with something we call "Three Things From the Weekend".
Both Jess and I try to keep track of some of the "things" we do over the weekend and on Monday's we read to you anonymously two sets of three things. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" on the show this morning, here are our "things" from this past weekend.....
1. Shattered my phone.
2. Watched the movie Radio Christmas.
3. Had brunch at the Amsterdam.
1. Played some poker.
2. Put a chair together.
3. Dealt with some sad news.
Get the answer as to who did what and some of the back stories, check out our video version....
Thank you for watching and make sure you wake up with us all week long to win tickets to some great shows including Josh Gates at UPAC on November 15th and Sturgil Simpson on May 16th at Madison Square Garden.
Have a great week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash