Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
We each had a pretty eventful weekend, can you figure out which one of did what?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you guys a quick recap of our weekends with a chance to see how well you know us, all for a nice prize. We call it "Three Things From the Weekend."
Jess and I do our best to keep track of some of the fun stuff, or not so fun stuff we do over the weekend and on Monday's Jess reads to you, anonymously, two sets of three things. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" they are as follows:
1. I played soccer at a college in New Jersey.
2. Had a phone disaster.
3. Tried to learn how to sew.
1. Ran through the woods in Hyde Park.
2. Celebrated in Connecticut.
3. Failed at hiking.
Who ya got? Get the answer and the stories behind our "things".....
Thank you for watching and be sure to wake up with us all week for your chance to win Halloween Jack New York Lottery instant scratch off tickets. Good luck!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash