This NY Team is The Most Expensive To Root For In The NFL
Absolute fandom can hurt your pockets if you're a die hard fan of this New York team.
We're currently in the NFL pre season right now and New York is ready for some football. Who's side are you on? Is the Hudson Valley Jets, Giants or Bills territory?
Is your home team determined by how pricey it is to see them? The website Home To Go did a full run down on the most expensive teams to cheer for. The methodology they used was based on ticket price, gas and transportation to get to the game, hot dog price, swag, beer costs and hotel accommodations.
Based on all of that information, the most expensive to cheer for out of 32 teams is the Buffalo Bills.
The Giants are actually the 3rd cheapest and the Jets are the 8th cheapest.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash