The Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market Opens Monday
It's finally time for being outdoors, tending to our flowers and gardens, and going to local farmers markets. As a resident of the City of Poughkeepsie, I'm super excited about the Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market. It opens this Monday at 3 pm at the Pavilion at the Mid Hudson Children's Museum at 75 North Water Street in Poughkeepsie.
This is the second year for the Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market. It was great last year, and from what I hear, it will even better this year. There will be fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs, poultry, baked goods, and more from local Hudson Valley farms. And this year the Market includes Hudson Valley produced beer, wine, cider and spirits, as well as soaps and body products, wool products, and bee products. I'm a big fan of buying local, and this is a great way to do just that.
To see a list of the vendors and for more information about the Poughkeepsie Waterfront Market visit their facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash