Tax Preparation Help at Poughkeepsie Libraries
Does the thought of doing your taxes stress you out? All those numbers and forms, and so many questions. This year, do yourself a favor. Don't stress, head to one of the libraries in Poughkeepsie.
The AARP Tax-Aide Program will be at the Boardman Road Library on from 9AM - 3PM Tuesdays from Feb. 4 - April 7 and at Adriance Memorial Library on Market Street Thursdays, Feb. 6 - April 9, from 9AM - 3:30PM. The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide program offers free tax preparation service for low to middle income families, individuals, and seniors at over 5,000 locations across the country. In cooperation with the IRS, AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers are trained to understand individual federal tax issues, especially the provisions of the tax code that affect older people.
There is no fee, no sales pitch, no age limit and you do not have to be a member of AARP to qualify for the service. For more information, visit the facebook page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash