Seinfeld, Gervais Dine at Hudson Valley Bakery
Jerry Seinfeld was spotted dining on chocolate babka and more at a Hudson Valley bakery with Ricky Gervais.
On Monday, comedians Jerry Seinfeld and Ricky Gervais stopped by Martine's Fine Bake Shoppe on East Parkway in Scarsdale. According to the bakery the two stopped in while filming Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Seinfeld fans will be happy to learn Jerry even purchased a chocolate babka, a dessert that gained extra fame from the 1994 Seinfeld episode "The Dinner Party," according to the Martine's Fine Bake Shoppe. Seinfeld also purchased an Israeli rugulach and fruit tart.
Sadly, the bakery says he didn't "look to the cookie," and order a black and white cookie, another treated referenced in the "The Dinner Party."
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee follows Seinfeld as he interviews other comedians as they drive around, talk and enjoy coffee. The series is now streaming on Netflix.
This isn’t the first time Seinfeld has said “HEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOO” to the Hudson Valley. In 2016, he filmed in Rye. Prior to that, he was with Steve Martin at the Pleasantville Diner and enjoyed coffee at the Landmark Diner in Ossining with Robert Klein.
- Upcoming Snow Should Make Many Hudson Valley Commutes 'Hazardous'
- Seinfeld, Gervais Dine at Hudson Valley Bakery
- Hudson Valley Prison Employee Had Sex With Inmate
- 12 Hudson Valley Areas Among Most Prosperous in New York
- Snow Predicted For the Hudson Valley By End Of The Week
- Police: Hudson Valley Women Told Many Their Building Was On Fire
- Deadly Turkey Salmonella Outbreak Reaches New York
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Sexually Touching Child