Prominent NY Brewery Owner Selling Modern Hudson Valley Mansion
A prominent New York brewery owner is selling his eco-friendly Hudson Valley mansion.
Mansion Global reports that Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, the owner of Evil Twin Brewing in Queens and the bar Tørst n Brooklyn, is selling his Hudson Valley mansion. The price? $1,395,000. The home is aluminum-clad and has eco-friendly features, like the building materials, radiant heated floor, LED lighting system, aluminum and sustainably grown ipe wood, dual flush toilets, and on-demand hot water system.
The listing on Trulia says the property has a main house and a guest house and sits on nearly 6 acres of land. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is a chef's kitchen, a loft style living area, floating staircase. Even a guest bedroom on the first floor with an open-air glass shower. The master suite has a private balcony with a European style bath. Check out pictures of the house below.
$1.4 Million Eco-Friendly Hudson Valley Mansion For Sale
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash