Popular Hudson Valley Swimming Spot Closes To The Public
A popular Hudson Valley swimming location has been closed to the public after too many people started showing up and leaving behind too much garbage.
Hudson Valley One reports Woodstock's Millstream will no longer be accessible to people not staying at the Inn on the property. Owner Tom Bullard has been in charge of the land for 25 years. He owns the property on both sides of the stream and while it's always been an inconvenience to him, he allowed the swimming to continue.
Unfortunately, in recent years due to overexposure on social media, he just can't keep up with the crowds and resulting garbage and broken glass. Bullard reserves the right to change his mind but for now, if you want to swim at Millstream, you've got to book a room at the hotel.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash