Popular Beacon Bagel Shop Closes Unexpectedly
If there is one thing New York is known for, it's our bagels.
There are a ton of places you can go to get a good bagel in the Hudson Valley, but when you find the right bagel store you don't want to look elsewhere. Unfortunately, Beacon bagel eaters will have to find a new spot.
It looks as though the extremely popular Beacon Bagel shop on Main Street in Beacon has closed forever.
Taking a look at their Facebook page you'll see a few statuses that explained they would be closed on specific days in early September. However, those dates have come and gone and costumers were catching on.
A quick Google search shows that Beacon Bagel is permanently closed.
Rumors are already starting to fly in local Beacon Facebook groups about a sports bar replacing Beacon Bagel.
What do you think should go in its place? Another bagel shop? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash