Police: Drunk Man Found in Hudson Valley With Kill List, Shotgun
An alleged drunk man was found in the Hudson Valley armed with a shotgun and a "Murder Manifesto."
Police in Putnam County pulled a car over for allegedly driving erratically on Route 301, in the Town of Carmel. During the traffic stop, cops allege a strong odor of alcohol and marijuana was coming from the car.
Police also allege the driver, 31-year-old Nickolai Plastini of Danbury, was intoxicated and in possession of marijuana. Plastini previously lived in Carmel, before moving to Connecticut with his parents, according to authorities.
The investigation also revealed Plastini was in possession of a .410 Gauge Shotgun, .410 Gauge Shotgun Shells and a notebook with names Plastini intended to kill and the reasons why, police say.
The notebook contained a list of people’s names that had apparently “wronged” Plastini, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. The people listed in the notebook were contacted by police and advised of the “Murder Manifesto."
Plastini was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation, and unlawful possession of marijuana. He was remanded to the Putnam County Correctional Facility in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bail.
- Police: Drunk Man Found in Hudson Valley With Kill List, Shotgun
- Cops Look for Driver Who Fled After Killing Dog in Hudson Valley
- Injured Hudson Valley Dog's Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Hudson Valley Fire Department Lieutenant Admits to Selling Drugs
- Hudson Valley Actress To Plead Guilty in College Admissions Scam
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Not Wearing Seatbelt Killed in Crash
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Unvaccinated Children Allowed Back at Hudson Valley Schools
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour
- Hudson Valley Man Dies After Crashing Into Building
- Skeletal Remains Found in Hudson Valley, Investigation Underway
- Police Raid 6 Hudson Valley Bars Looking For Underage Drinkers