Newburgh Antique Store to Hold Virtual Shopping Hours
If you are missing being able to go out shopping this Saturday there is a Hudson Valley Antique Store that is ready to help you scratch that itch with some online shopping.
This Saturday (March 21st) the Newburgh Vintage Emporium invites you to join them online for a chat and the opportunity to buy something you see. Anthony, Matt and some of the dealers at the Newburgh Vintage Emporium will gather at the store for a Facebook event.
They plan to chat with you about vintage and antique items. They will answer your questions and fill your Saturday afternoon with an opportunity to shop. The Facebook event will run 12 PM to 2 PM. You can also follow along on instagram.
This "home shopping" event is a digital event only - the store is not open at this time.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash