New Stretch of Rail Trail Opens in Time For Sunny Weekend
A brand new trail near the Walkway Over the Hudson is open and available to hikers this weekend.
Many people are looking forward to getting outside and stretching their legs this weekend. With temperatures in the low 70's, many people will be heading out to local trails and parks to do some hiking. If you're looking for someplace out of the way where it's easier to stay socially distant, a brand new trail that's not yet on everyone's maps may be your best bet.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America