New Stamps Celebrate Military Dogs
The stamps are being called, "Military Working Dogs"
If you still use stamps and mail things the old fashion way, the next time you stop into your local Post Office you might want to pick up book of this really cool stamps.
The forever stamps will come in a booklet of 20 and are being released to honor our nation’s brave and loyal military working dogs according to the United States Postal Service.
Each block of four stamps will feature one stamp of each of the following breeds, German shepherd, Labrador retriever, Belgian Malinois and Dutch shepherd. These breeds are the ones that most commonly serve in America's armed forces.
The background of each stamp will show a white star on a red or blue background. There will also be a gold star in the middle of each block of stamps.
The USPS said that the stylized digital illustrations are being done in red, white, blue and gold to represent the American flag and patriotism.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash