New Paltz Shop Hosts Wreath Making Class
What is it about the holiday season that brings out the crafty side in all of us? I love trying my hand at home decorations for the holidays. Lucky for me this year there is actually a class for making wreaths that should help me be a bit more successful in creating something pretty.
The Grazery formally known as the Cheese Plate is hosting winter workshops and on December 5th they will be helping us build wreaths for the holiday. Join then for a festive night of friends and community. In the class, participants will learn how to build 16" wreaths on a grapevine base using dried/foraged materials, evergreens and ribbon. The lesson will be about 1 hour. Cost of $65.00 includes materials and lesson provided by Alfresco Floral.
The Grazery is location at Water Street Market with in a the bottom of Main Street in the village of New Paltz (10 Main Street). The class is Thursday December 5th from 6 PM to 8 PM. Don't wait to register because spots are going fast and this class is expected to sell out.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash