My Hudson Valley Summer Bucket List
I just have to say it...I can't believe it's August already.
Every summer I always talk about all of the fun things I want to do. One thing I notice about getting older is you have to make more of an effort to do them or the time will just fly right by.
Now, summer is my absolute FAVORITE time of year and I have a love/hate relationship with August. On one hand the weather is usually perfect, but sadly I know what's right around the corner lurking.
I'd also like to add that I'm completely finished with school, but back-to-school commercials still make me antsy.
The Hudson Valley has so many cool things to do and it makes summer that much more special. I thought making a list of activities would be a good idea so I can hold myself to doing them and I can check them off as I go.
I'm calling it my summer 2019 bucket list:
1) Have a night out on the Newburgh Waterfront
2) Go for a hike
3) Try three new restaurants that have an outdoor patio (I go to the same places a lot)
4) Go to a Farmers Market
5) See a movie at a drive-in
6) Pick a town in the Hudson Valley that I've never been in and spend the day
7) Spend some time on the water with country music blasting from my speaker #beachin
Please drop a comment below if you have any other cool ideas or things I should add to my list.