Make Your Plant a Pot at the Grazery
The Grazery in New Paltz wants to help you shed the winter blahs and teach you how to make a willow cachepot for your favorite house plant. They are going to take you through the basics of weaving with the goal that in the end you will have woven a pot you can use as a planter. If you take the class you will finish with an approximately 7" cachepot to hold a 4-6" pot.
Cachepots are an excellent way to spruce up your plant areas and what's better than making your own out of a natural material. Exploration of willow's natural colors is encouraged, and while experience in willow weaving is helpful, it is not necessary. Strong hands are a must for this class and you should bring your own lunch.
The event is this Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM. Class fee is $115 dollars which includes all materials but not a plant. Order you ticket now by clicking here.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash