Local Police Officer Reads to Kids While Social Distancing
Here at Townsquare Media, we understand that keeping your kids entertained during New York on Pause can be difficult.
Getting the little ones to pay attention to their schoolwork while trying to focus on your own at work from home responsibilities can be stressful. Why not let a local Hudson Valley Police Department help out for a few minutes.
Celebrities across the U.S. have been reading children's books on social media to help parents and kids get through social distancing while schools are closed.
The Village of Millbrook Police Department decided to step up to the plate. One of their officers kindly went on Facebook live from his patrol car to read the book "Never Talk to Strangers" by Irma Joyce.
Take a look below:
Who would you like to see reading books to the kids of the Hudson Valley? Let us know on Facebook!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash