Judy The Bear Passes Away
They say your pets aren't just pets, they're family. One Hudson Valley animal rescue lost one of it's family members over the weekend.
The Orphaned Wildlife Center in Otisville announced on their Facebook page that Judy the bear has sadly passed away.
In the statement, they explain that Judy had "been doing well, not great" but they had thought she was improving. However, on Friday things took a turn for the worse. While the vets and doctors tried everything they could they say that "after a few days it became obvious that she wasn’t going to make it."
The Orphaned Wildlife Center said "Everyone here is just shattered. We really tried to save this girl. We know you did too."
We're sending our thoughts and prayers to everyone at the Orphaned Wildlife Center.
If you want to see Judy's story visit orphanedwildlife.org.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash