Hudson Valley Steakhouse Makes Triumphant Comeback
A popular Hudson Valley steakhouse has officially reopened after suffering from a massive fire and lengthy rebuilding process.
Joeseph's Italian Steakhouse in Hyde Park has fired up the kitchen for the first time in over two years. A March 20th, 2017 fire gutted the establishment and owner Joeseph Wilson was initially unsure if he'd rebuild.
Thankfully that's all behind them now and the new menu features certified black Angus steak to go along with seafood, desserts and daily happy hour specials in the 'Sinatra' room from 3-5.
According to their website, they'll be open Tuesday through Thursday 3 PM - 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday 11 AM - 11 PM and Sundays 11 AM - 9 PM. They're located next to the Eleanor Roosevelt National Park Site along Route 9G in Hyde Park.
For reservations, you can call (845) 473-2333. Will you be stopping in for a steak?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash