Hudson Valley Holiday Must-Do Activities For 2019
Here are just a few of the many holiday 'things' that you can do this season with your friends, family or special someone this winter in the Hudson Valley.
- Any of the local town tree lighting ceremonies. There will usually be a little bit of a parade, music and lot of camaraderie. Check with your local town for time and info.
- Sinterklaas in Rhinebeck. The festivities are Saturday December 7, 2019. Come prepared to hunt for a parking spot. My suggestion. Park at the Tops Market in Rhinebeck and take an Uber or Lyft into town. It will save you from hunting for a parking space.
- Visit Eggbert at Devitt's Nursery in New Windsor. It is a joy to see the kids react t Eggbert, plus Devitt's really goes above and beyond to create a winter wonderland that will bring a smile to almost anyone's face. Check their website for times that Eggbert will be receiving visitors.
- A Frosty Fest in Ulster Park (Where Headless Horseman Haunted Houses and Hayrides is) Open Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday.
- Kevin McCurdy's Holiday Spirit Festival at Bowdin Park in Wappingers Falls. Open Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday.
- Catskill Mountain Railroad, take a trip on their Polar Express train. Their website has the most up-to-date info.
Is there a holiday tradition that your family has that you want to share with us? Let us know.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on The Wolf. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or The Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash