Gas Prices Drop in the Hudson Valley
As we come off a big travel weekend, gas prices in the Hudson Valley region have dropped.
The Daily Freeman reports that gasoline prices have dropped across New York State and the Hudson Valley. Despite the local drop, the national average went up by a fraction of a cent. The statewide gas average dropped by 3.3 cents compared to a week prior. This brought the average down to $2.62 per gallon.
According to the Daily Freeman, the average gas price in Ulster County had dropped to $2.50 per gallon. This is four cents lower from the week before. Prices in Dutchess County had also dropped, going from $2.68 to $2.66, a difference of two cents. Greene County had a drop of two cents as well, bringing the average down to $2.67 per gallon.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash