Free Admission To Hudson Valley National Parks Set For Monday
The National Park Service offers up free admission to Hudson Valley national parks multiple times a year, the next of which is coming on Veterans Day November 11th.
Here's a look at five different national parks in the Hudson Valley to check out.
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Vanderbilt National Historic Site
- Martin Van Buren National Historic Site
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site
The dates for free admission for 2020 have been announced so you can put them in your calendar now.
- January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday
- April 18th - First day of National Park Week.
- August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- November 11th - Veterans Day.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash