Free Admission To Hudson Valley National Parks Set For Monday
The National Park Service offers up free admission to Hudson Valley national parks multiple times a year, the next of which is coming on Veterans Day November 11th.
Here's a look at five different national parks in the Hudson Valley to check out.
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Vanderbilt National Historic Site
- Martin Van Buren National Historic Site
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site
The dates for free admission for 2020 have been announced so you can put them in your calendar now.
- January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday
- April 18th - First day of National Park Week.
- August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- November 11th - Veterans Day.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on The Wolf. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or The Wolf mobile app.