Fish Fry Friday at a Newburgh Fire House
Another delicious fish fry will be happening this week in the Hudson Valley and this time it is at the Cronomer Valley Fire Department in Newburgh.
The Cronomer Valley Fire Department's Lady Auxiliary is hosting Fish "Fry" Day this Friday from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Fire House at 296 North Plank Road in Newburgh. Choose from fried cod or fried cod with shrimp. Meals also included mac n cheese, french fries, corn, coleslaw, beverage and dessert.
You can eat in at the fire house or dine out. Call for take out orders after 2 PM 845-564-2020 ext 165. Prices for dinner are adult at $12, adult combo at $15, child at $6 and child combo at $8.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash